Romans 12:1-2

So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you. Romans 12:1-2

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Daybook - Dec. 18

Outside my window…hmmm…..I don’t want to get up and look. I know there’s darkness there and lots of Christmas lights across the street two doors down both ways.

I am thankful for… Toys 4 Tots – that all those who requested a bike received one and being able to help with family.

I am wearing… Toys 4 Tots tshirt, red zip up fleece, jeans, slippers

Some plans for the rest of the week… free breakfast at Chick-fil-a, dropping off some Christmas presents, packing, taxiing pets to their vacation spots.

I am hoping… that my hands stop itching from the hives and dry skin!

On my mind… I’ve been daybooking a year now! I’m looking forward to blogging a few times before we leave for Christmas. Yay! for Christmas break.

Hearing….dogs barking (not mine, thankfully)

I am praying for…….healthy children and that Dad doesn’t get sick from being here.

From the kitchen….. leftover chicken from Wal-mart, lots of homemade goodies.

Around the house… Finally, some wrapped presents under the tree!

One of my favorite things… pictures of family, my homemade angel from a student.

From my picture journal…

Since M didn't feel well today, the picture I have of him is with a pillow in front of his face. This is from Intro. to Scuba with Scouts earlier in the week.

To view more daybooks visit Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love for you to share. Thanks for being a part of Our Ordinary Life.