Romans 12:1-2

So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you. Romans 12:1-2

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Daybook - March Number Three


Outside my window… Very cloudy and light rain all day. What happened to my beautiful spring?

I am thankful for… that D. is home safely from being in Kansas, for upcoming family visits and for sitting at my cousin’s house last night visiting – she’s my Mom’s first cousin and it was so nice to see her pictures and hear her stories.

I am wearing… jeans, purple ¾ sleeve tshirt, fleece jacket, slippers!

Some plans for the rest of the week… dentist appts. for the boys (Hubby is taking), getting ready for company, delivering cookie dough.

I am hoping … it get’s warmer and stays warmer!

On my mind… L playing soccer, M – camping right now and instrument for band next year.

Hearing…. J scratching on the window for me to let her in (now she’s barking).

I am praying for…….some kids at school who are having a rough time.

From the kitchen…..out to eat waaaaay too much. Tomorrow after church I’m making BBQ sandwiches from the leftover pork loin for sure!

Around the house… All my spring/summer clothes are out and Hubby just called that they’re coming home after the soccer game instead of going to tinker around at the airport – I better get busy!

One of my favorite things… naps and time to read.

From my picture journal… I need to take some current pics. To be posted soon.


To view more daybooks visit Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love for you to share. Thanks for being a part of Our Ordinary Life.